MAKING = THINKING
Bringing stories from inside and outside the industry... clients and thought leaders... celebrate technologist makers and technologist thinkers in our field... and mix it all up with the creative world at large.
CreateTech is all about you!
All year we’ve been talking about Creative Technologies, the merits of the title and role, the incorporation of engineering and development methodologies into agency business models, the rise of experience design in brand communications, and many more passionate conversations.Now it’s time to get together and transform the conversation into actionable learnings, to push the industry further, and develop and retain talent.
It’s gonna be great!
Hear some great speakers on inspiring and important issues:
• Garnet Hertz, Artist in Residence and Research Scientist in Informatics at UC Irvine
• Ed Ulbrich, Chief Creative Officer, Digital Domain
• Andrea Harrison, Director, Digital Engagement, Pepsico
• Lynn Teo, Chief Experience Officer, McCann
• Nathan Martin, CEO, Deep Local
• Andrew Ianni, President, AppNation
• Scott Brinker, Co-founder & CTO, ion Interactive, “Chief Marketing Technologist”
• David Slayden, Executive Director, Boulder Digital Works|
• Chris Riegel, CEO, Stratacache
• Liz Ross, CEO, MediaBrands Ventures N.A.
• David Pio, Partner Engineer, Facebook
• John Underkoffler, Founder and Chief Scientist, Oblong Industries
• Patrick Sarkissian, CEO, Sarkissian Mason
• Nancy Hill, President-CEO, 4A’s
Who Should Attend
Creative technologists and the whole creative team, senior production and information technology managers, CTOs, CIOs and all those interested in what inspires them all.
Please register through the 4A's site by clicking on the button below.
thinkLA members receive 25% off by registering before August 31 and using discount code "thinklacreate"
4A's Member - $999
Non-Member - $1,299
Just want to Hack? Hack-A-Thon Only - $299
We have group pricing (15% off!) for groups of three or more. Email Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
If you are currently enrolled full-time as a student, please email Troy at email@example.com for special pricing.
Cancellations: Refunds will be granted, excluding a processing fee of $150, if written request for cancellation is received by 4A’s on or before Wednesday, September 5. (No Exceptions) Substitutions are permitted. Please e-mail cancellations or substitutions to firstname.lastname@example.org.